Saturday, June 16, 2007

The True Source of Peace

The true source of peace, joy and satisfaction id Jesus Christ!

Jesus says: “Come to me and I will give you rest for your souls” and “My yoke is easy and my burden is light”. He loves you. He knows all about you and loves you anyway, because you are God’s creation. He has made available to you every thing you need. He says, “ Open the door of your heart to me, trust me and I will come in and counsel with you. I will lead you into a new life. Your old desires and sins will be gone and you will be a new person pure and clean. You will be able to put away your selfish ways and let my Spirit be your guide.”

Wouldn’t you like to begin this awesome adventure with Jesus Christ now? You can enjoy the riches of His grace, the comfort of His Spirit and the power of His love today.

Pray: Jesus, I want to trust you, I want your forgiveness for my sinful life. Come, live in my heart, make me pure and make me your person.

AMEN

Love, Howdim

No comments: